Interested in joining the FVKids Staff Team?
We'd LOVE to get you started! We always have opportunities available to serve, and joining the Kids Team is such a great way to grow in your relationship with Christ, the church, and other believers as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Would I have to serve every weekend?
- No. We have people that do just one service a month, people that do every other weekend, and those that "sit one, serve one" every weekend (sit in one service, and serve in one service)! It's totally up to you! You can even tell us the exact dates that you'd like to serve if you want, and which service you prefer!
- When would I serve?
- We have opportunites to serve at each of our weekend services: Saturdays 6:15pm, and Sundays 9:15 & 11:15am, as well as Wednesdays at 7pm. We only ask that you be there about 30 minutes before each service, and services last about 75 minutes.
- Would I have to change diapers?
- Not necessarily! We have positions in the nursery, where yes, you'd have to change diapers, but you can pick the age group that you work with! In general: infants, toddlers, preschoolers, elementary-aged, and Jr. Highers.
- Would I be asked to teach right away?
- No. We would start you off just assisting a teacher in a classroom.
- How would I get started?
- We do ask for clearances in accordance with PA State Law, so the first step would be to go to www.fv.church/application to help us get all the necessary documents!
- We also offer the "FVKids Tour" for new volunteers! We will fill you in all you'd need to know, and show you all the options of classrooms you could work in!